First off, thank you to Susan at http://jeffsusangracie.blogspot.com for the nomination, this is my very first blogger award and I am honored!
The rules are simple: just give 7 facts about you and then nominate 7 people for the beautiful blogger award...
1. I have lost many people in my short life and death does not really have the effect on me that it used to. I am in no way immune to the sadness of it all, I just look at things in a completely different light. I lost my dad 2 weeks before my 18th birthday and my mom had to make the decision to take him off of life support. In 2002 my best friend, Gavin Neighbor was killed in Iraq fighting for your and my freedom and a few years ago my I watched as my uncle, who affectionately called me Noodle 2, took his last breath... and of course my darling Elliot, and the sad thing, those are only a few losses....
2. I didn't really like my mom much when I was younger and now I don't know what I'd do without her! We talk at least once, if not more, daily.
3. I have an incessant need to make people happy, which I am in the process of getting over. I have started to "trim the so-called fat" from my life and am feeling better than I have in a LONG time!
4. I am a total nerd/geek and should have glasses with tape holding them together...I love anything electronic! I love to read and problem solve, do math in my head and I LOVE it when I look like a genius to my hubby and at work! I like tearing apart my computer when it doesn't work, and I will research anything for hours at a time if I am interested in it!
5. I am messy and I hate housework!!! My house usually looks like a tornado has gone through it and I have no clue how DH's stands it. Because as messy as our house is and as much as I hate to clean, I also totally hate clutter and messes!! (I know, not right!!) My desk at work is always nice and tidy before I leave at night!
6. I do not go to church on a regular basis, but I believe I am a pretty religious person. I don't need to go to church to talk to God. I also believe in heaven and hell and also in signs from above.
7. I hate stupid people and I hate even more when people act stupid just to get attention. BUT if you can make me laugh without being ignorant, we will be friends for life!!
My nominations are:
1. Christy @ http://almostamother.blogspot.com
2. Karen@ http://busyhandsbc.blogspot.com/
3. Marie @ http://myexpectedend.blogspot.com/
4. Margaret @ http://margaretsundone.blogspot.com/
5. Brittanie @ http://corarei.blogspot.com/
6. Rachel @ http://thebiggestloss.blogspot.com/
7. Jackie @ http://brokenangel1122.blogspot.com
I hate only picking 7 because you are all so precious to me and my journey in this new normal!!