Sunday, January 3, 2010

....and I grant you three wishes.

So I thought this would be a fun way to start out the new year!

I am making myself the 2010 wish fairy. And along with this I am also granting each and every blogger three wishes. (Since I have that kind of power and all!!! LOL I am a Pisces, always the dreamer....)

These wishes can be a fantasy or as obtainable as you would like them to be. You only get three! The only condition, you must grant three wishes to all of your blog readers!



Wishes for ForeverElliotsMommy:

1. I wish for a healthy pregnancy and baby in 2010! (as I am sure many of us do!)

2. I wish to have my credit score back to a decent number by 2011!(Maybe there is such thing as a credit fairy!! LOL)

3. I wish I could see myself through my DH's eyes. I want to know what he sees when he looks at me, what he feels and what he thinks. Does his heart still skip a beat when he comes home and I am there, like mine does? Does his heart still race every time we kiss, like mine does? I know it's a silly wish and I don't doubt his love for me, I just have always wanted to see myself through his eyes!



So now I grant you three wishes and pass you the magic wand to grant three wishes to your blog readers.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post, Brandy!! I hope that each of your wishes is granted, and then some!! In lieu of the credit fairy, I would settle for the tax fairy, so I can get caught up on some of the taxes that I am a little behind on...otherwise, I am going to jump on your wish wagon. (I often wonder the same thing about my husband...perhaps it's a more common thought than we realize???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting post :) This is so much fun! I have to think about mine... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to pass in maths in my final term and get 80 above in all my subjects!!!
    I wish for an ultimate supply of wishes.
    I wish for popularity.

    ReplyDelete