Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spilling the beans...

It has been a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time since I posted last, I apologize for that, but there has been A LOT going on in my life, and I had to hold my tongue, until now!
So first off, I quit my job! I worked for WWJM for 9 years 8 months and 3 days, WOW, what a long time. I loved my job, but there were too many other factors that made me start to hate it. Without saying too much, let's just say, there was a TON of back stabbing, thinking with heads below the belt and MORE backstabbing.
When my boss "hired" back his soon to be ex-wife, the same women suing the station for wrongful termination, I decided, enough was enough. (He later blamed me for this, saying my "personal problems" had "cascaded down" and he didn't want to lose what he worked 26 years for. Mind you, I am not a sales person, so I don't generate money for the station, I am a behind the scenes girl, I kept things running smoothly, needless to say, I did my job, the right commercials always ran and clients got their bills on time, so NONE of any of whatever down fall happened or happens has ANYTHING to do with my "personal problems" or work for that matter.) Can you tell I'm slightly bitter?
Anyhoo, I am off to bigger and better things. I am going to work for an online ticket broker. (here comes the pug) www.ticketcrush.com, for any event tickets; sports, concerts, theatre, all across the US, Canada, Mexico and even some over seas. Make sure to visit our website if you need anything!
I am excited for my new job, I can't wait to dig in! And not having to deal with other peoples SHIT day in and day out will be such a nice change of pace. And the people I am going to work with seem really cool, so I'm excited to get to know them better. I have lots of opportunity for advancement and to make more money, what more could a girl ask for??
On the baby front....after a myriad of tests, we have discovered my progesterone is low, we kind of already knew this, but another test confirmed it...Apparently you can have a regular period every month and not ovulate....so my doc doesn't want to see until July, and I have to lose weight before then...FUN! He wants to see if weight loss will stimulate ovulation, which makes sense. I see him July 14th and if I'm not preggo by then, then we will start talking Clomid. So we definitely won't be welcoming baby Miller in 2010....
I pray God blesses us with a little one! I hope, I hope, I hope.....
Lot's of love to everyone, I will be blogging more, once I get acclimated to the new job.
Brandy

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After your FB comment, I was hoping that the big announcement would be about a new baby coming!! Hoping that things go well and you don't need the Clomid!! Good luck with the new job - change is always good. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see an update from you!!!!!!
    I'm sorry to hear about your delayed baby making plans, but am very glad you seem to have found a reason why things have been stalled and you have some options coming up. I'll be praying for you!!!! I am hoping right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you. Congrats on the new job. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job, and good luck with everything else. I have been thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new job sounds great! I'm glad a test showed exactly what was going on, even though you kinda already knew. Glad to hear your update!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great new start, Brandy, but I'm sorry things were so stressful before you left the station. Wow. That's crazy. Thinking of you and hoping you are blessed with a little one soon. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete